Happy Friday! This week feels as though it went so quick after having Tuesday off for Australia day, I can’t believe it’s the weekend tomorrow! This weekend I am heading back home to Ballarat for my little nieces Christening (see photos of little Lyla Evie here), I’ll catch up with friends and family and hopefully have a nice and relaxing few days. What are your plans?
- This cute little post on growing ivy from a cutting by Permanent Procrastination (I love this blog!)
- This easy choc chip recipe by Chantelle from FatMumSlim
- How cool is this potted succulent plant DIY project?!
- This great article for millennials: How I Tripled My Savings In 3 Months
- These cool digital invites featured on the Emilia Rossi blog
- This AMAZING studio by Oh Joy
- These recent photos from my all time favourite Aussie photographer Kristina Childs (I’ve included some of her images below and then you NEED to go and check out her blog!)
Have a fab weekend!