I was super excited to find out that The Wild Hideaway was listed as one of The Culture Trip’s top 5 Melbourne lifestyle bloggers in 2016.
To be named in the top 5 bloggers in all of Melbourne is an honor, thanks Culture Trip! The top 5 blogs highlighted by Culture Trip are very impressive, including Rebbecca Judd Loves and Melbourne Girl (two of my most favourite Melbourne blogs).
I especially loved what Monique, the author, wrote about my social channels, saying they were “unpretentious and it feels like you’re scrolling through your best friend’s photos.” How much of a compliment is that? Thanks Monique and Culture Trip. I love working on this little Melbourne lifestyle blog of mine.
Read the full article here: https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/australia/articles/the-top-5-melbourne-based-lifestyle-bloggers/
Otherwise feel free to stick around and check out some of my favourite posts:
- 50 things to do in the city of Melbourne
- Favourite retailers in the City Of Stonnington (Melbourne)
- Yarra Valley spotlight: The Balgownie Estate Vineyard
- Where to go on a first date in Melbourne? Check out these ideas!
- 3 cheap and fun family friendly things to do in Melbourne!
- My favourite sweet store in Melbourne!
- 8 cafes that serve really great coffee in Melbourne