Hello all, I hope you have been enjoying the move to posting more about travel tips, travel destinations and hotel reviews. I’ve really enjoyed creating all this content around travel! With our travel plans well under way for next year I’m going to be bringing you a lot more content around these topics, so stay tuned!
I’ve now branded this space as a Melbourne-based Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Please let me know if there are any topics that you would like me to cover, I would love to hear your ideas on what you are researching and are interested in reading!
Check out these latest posts on Melbourne:
- Melbourne: The world’s most liveable city for the seventh year in a row
- If you didn’t get a photo at Hosier Lane, were you really in Melbourne?
- 10 delicious Melbourne restaurants you must try
- Melbourne accommodation spotlight: Fraser Place Melbourne CBD
- 8 cafes that serve really great coffee in Melbourne
- 50 things to do in the city of Melbourne
- Long weekend ideas for Melbournians on a budget
And these latest posts on travel:
- Things to look out for when it comes to travel insurance
- Useful travel websites and travel blogs to bookmark
- Travel planning: Top time-saving travel apps
- 13 things to do before you head overseas on the trip of a lifetime
- The stats are in: Millennials are prioritising travel over saving for a home
- 20 spots to tick off your camping bucket list in Australia
- How to spend a long weekend in Byron Bay
- 15 must do things when you visit New York
- Did you know you need international travel insurance for a domestic cruise in Australia?
- Book your Christmas travel early! Tips for scoring cheaper flights over Christmas
Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by The Wild Hideaway!