Hello all and happy Monday! I hope you all have a great ANZAC day long weekend.
You may have noticed that over the past few months I have not been publishing blog posts as frequently as I once did, this is because I don’t want to post crappy content just for the sake of publishing something every week – I would much rather work on my content, interviews and videos and have them fine-tuned and interesting before I post them (which takes a little more time). Moving forward I’ll be posting when I come across something super doper interesting or when I have something to share with you guys, this will most likely be fortnightly compared to weekly.
I have also booked in to travel around USA for a few months starting in June so I’ll see how I go with keeping this little blog updated, I may find time to or I might not! I’ll be sure to share lots of stories, guides and photos with you all though when I am back 🙂
Because i have missed my Friday Favs posts for a few weeks I have collected a little list of a few things that have made me smile lately, they might make you smile too…
- These yarn crafts you must try!
- This great interview on Design Files with Phil Ferguson of Chili Philly (You know the guy behind those amazing crochet hats?! If not I have popped some images below!)
- Learn how to knit your own dog jumper with Frankie Magazine
- Seventy of the most beautiful shots in cinematic history
- This blog might have the prettiest and yummiest photos of cocktail recipes that I have ever seen
- Delicious Chocolate Berry Chia Pudding Parfaits
- These DIY diamond shaped bookshelves
- This new photo filter app by the ladies at A Beautiful Mess
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!