Working with The Wild Hideaway
Thanks for considering working with The Wild Hideaway! The Wild Hideaway is a steadily growing Melbourne-Based Lifestyle Blog and Travel Blog that was founded in 2014. Our readers are passionate, smart, kind, and predominantly female. This blog reaches to readers interested in new destinations, cultural activities and travelling.
The Wild Hideaway readers are interested in:
- Beautiful places to stay the night (see blogging series: Stay The Night With..)
- Cultural sights and travel
- Saving money to travel and explore the world
- Travel photography
- Delicious food
The Wild Hideaway currently offers ad space, editorial sponsorships and partnerships and social media promotion. If you would like to send over famil requests, products or event invites just send me a quick email.
Please note that due to the high level of enquiries The Wild Hideaway receives from brands and in order to give full attention to our professional partnerships, we are unable to take on any unpaid work (exceptions can be chatted through if we absolutely love what you do and your product/services is substantial enough to cover content creation costs). We can make things work for all different types of budgets, so let’s chat!
The Wild Hideaway will only ever feature honest reviews.
A sample of great brands we have partnered with: Adrenalin, Disney, Etsy, Frasers Hospitality, Chapel Street Melbourne, Menulog.
Travel Partnerships and Media Trips
We love to showcase new destinations to our community and really enjoy working with brands and tourism boards to share our unique take on where our readers should next stay or go on holiday.
A sponsored media trip with The Wild Hideaway is a great way to increase the awareness of a place, company or experience and encourage people to book certain places or activities based on our recommendations.
This type of partnership will:
- Help increase your brand awareness and your brand trust – Often when a potential customer of yours has viewed your site, they will then go on to look for other honest reviews or feature articles about the your product/service in order to gain reassurance that they should purchase – and that’s when they come to or discover The Wild Hideaway!
- Will aid in your search visibility (SEO) efforts – You may be found in more Google searches due to a reliable article and link to your website from our domain with high authority. Note that Shannon has extensive background in search marketing and has worked on SEO and Content strategies for brands such as National Geographic, Toyota and News.com.au – we know SEO!
- Enable you to reach a broad and engaged new audience – The TWH community spans the globe – with 45% of our readers from Australia, 33% from USA and 7% from the UK (statistics updated August 2017 – Google Analytics). The majority of posts are then amplified across all our social channels.
Brands love working with The Wild Hideaway! Check out this recent testimonial from Narelle (Associate Director of Sales) at Frasers Hospitality:
“Shannon has been the most professional and thorough blogger/ influencer we have had during my time here at Fraser Place Melbourne and that is a great testament to her. If I have friends in the industry looking for blogger referrals I will be sure to refer The Wild Hideaway– it has been a pleasure working with Shannon on this collaboration.” See full collaboration here.
Please get in touch here for more information on how we could work together and I can send over my media kit.
Stay the night with…
Stay the night with… is an ongoing blogging series that curates unique hotels and places to stay. This series is dedicated to finding beautiful accommodation spots, cosy bed-and-breakfasts and places to stay the night. This space is regularly updated with our favourite places to stay and play. If you have a place that you would like us to stay at and promote across the TWH community you can get in touch here.
As well as sharing my love for words on TWH, I am a freelance copywriter and content marketer. Get in touch with me over here: www.shannonclarke.com.au to discuss your next project.
Please note: The Wild Hideaway features occasional contextual affiliate links and/or sponsored posts. While we do make money from some of our blog posts, social media promotion and videos, we would never, ever promote something we didn’t truly believe in.
The Wild Hideaway does not accept promoted guest posts for the sole purpose of linking.