Melbourne, we are only one week away from the start of Winter! With that in mind, I’m starting to spend more of my free time indoors and I’ve been on the look-out for some crafty projects to start working on when I have some down-time. I have found so many great little projects that I had to share them with you!
My poor little sewing machine has been in the cupboard for months so I’m excited to bring it out and give it a good work out this Winter (and to not just use it for hemming my partners pants!).
Here you go: Winter projects for crafty people – knock yourselves out. Click on the links to find the projects.
1. Granny Rectangle Blanket by Craft For The Soul
2. Fiesta Pots by Craft For The Soul (I love Pips crafty site!)
3. Printing with leaves onto fabric by We Are Scout
4. DIY Cactus Pillow by A Beautiful Mess
5. DIY Cloud Garland by Blissfully Blessed
6. Wire Wrapped Words by Crafttuts+
7. Pom pom wall hanging by We Are Scout
8. Give a Boring Old Stool a Beautiful Makeover by Crafttuts+