It’s been a little crazy over here. There’s a lot happening in my world at the moment and not a whole lot of free time to share in this space. My two sisters both gave birth to their babies within a few days of each other (one with twins) so my beautiful family grew by three within a matter of days. Welcome to the world Indi, Freddie and Max!
Through all the crazy, I did manage to throw together a quick list of things to check out this week, if you feel like taking a look. Here are ten things that I’ve bookmarked over the past few weeks… have a good one!
- This easy how-to post on how to make homemade Pimm’s
- These super cute Enamel Mugs by Nokkvalley (pictured below)
- The new Girlboss season 1 on Netflix, I finished the season in a matter of days!
- Take a look at this beautiful video by Kamasi Washington on discovering harmony and beauty in difference
- Here are 11 Instagram accounts to follow if you have major wanderlust
- This read: Be unapologetic in what you want
- This read: From Zero to 35,000: How I Built A Big Email List Exclusively About Books I Liked
- This read: How a Week Without My Smartphone Made Me More Creative
- This TEDTalk by Emilie Wapnick on “multipotentialites” — people who have a range of interests and jobs over one lifetime.