Hello all, happy Friday!
If you follow TWH on any of my social channels (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) you will know I often post photos of things in my apartment. A few weeks ago one of my lovely readers asked if I could take some photos of my little place and do a bit of an apartment tour post, I LOVE it when you guys request posts and give me feedback so here it is!
Below I have included a few photos of what my place looks like right now, it is always being re arranged and styled differently so it will probably won’t look the same again next month!
I live in a little Unit in Melbourne and LOVE that it is so close to everything I need. I hardly ever drive my car, I walk to work, ride my bike to the markets or catch a quick tram into the city. I decided this year that it was time to venture out on my own, I lived with different housemates on and off for five years and really just wanted my own space, and of course I have my little dog Gus to keep me company!
PS – My house is usually pretty tidy, however, today I did have a little help from a Melbourne cleaning app called Helpling, I often use this service when I have house inspections or dinners at my place – they do an awesome job (and they are very affordable!).Check out THW's sweet little apartment tour! Click To Tweet
Some of the brands featured:
- Scentsations Candles: www.instagram.com/_scentsations
- Quilted Bedspread from Mozi: www.mozi.com.au
- A4 Framed Art Prints from Queen Vic Markets: www.qvm.com.au
- Aesop hand washes: www.aesop.com/au
- Handmade Weave by Sunnybrook: www.etsy.com/au/shop/sunnybrookhandmade
- Watermelon Print by Custom Printz: www.customprintz.com.au
- Reid Vintage Bike: www.reidcycles.com.au/bikes/ladies-vintage-bikes.html
- Cleaning Company: www.helpling.com.au/cleaners/melbourne
Enjoy your weekend!