Attention boho lovers: This weekend the ‘Boho Luxe Market’ is bringing a ‘Byron Bay’ vibe to Melbourne and showcasing the best of Australia’s bohemian creatives in fashion, jewellery, kids, homewares and everything in between under one beautifully curated roof.
The beautifully curated line up has been carefully selected to ensure only the highest quality products are presented with an emphasis on bohemian style.
There will be inspiring workshops, live music and entertainment.
- Where: The Atrium Federation Square (Crn Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne)
- When: Sunday 9th July 2017 10am – 5pm
- Admission is free
- The entire event is held undercover, the market operates on the scheduled date regardless of the weather
- There are a number of cafes, restuarants and bars within Federation Square including two in the Atrium. There will also be market food to purchase
- You can park at the Federation Square car park all day for $16, alternatively you can park across the road at Wilson Parking all day for $10 – Otherwise catch the tram in!
- Map of Federation Square can be found here: www.fedsquare.com
- Find more information on the Facebook event here
I’ll be sure to share some photos from the market next week!