Hello! I’m Shannon, the creator and blogger behind The Wild Hideaway – A Melbourne Blog. I’m a Content Marketing Manager by day, freelance writer by mid-week, karaoke queen by weekend and lifestyle blogger in between.
I currently live in Melbourne and I love that there is always something to see do, eat, drink and write about here.
I strongly believe in doing what you love and having adventures. In my spare time I love visiting family, going for brunch, talking absolute crap with my girlfriends (with a bottle of wine or two), taking photos, writing and exploring Melbourne.
The Wild Hideaway is my little hideaway where I can come to write about whatever I like. I mainly write about my life, inspirations, things happening in my city, food and cool women doing kick ass things.
A big warm welcome to The Wild Hideaway, I hope you stick around (and leave a thought or two!).
Some pretty cool blogging achievements:
- Listed as one of Culture Trip‘s top 5 Melbourne lifestyle bloggers in 2016
- Top 5 finalist for the Australian ADMA Young Marketer of the Year Awards
- Bupa Blog Awards Finalist Nomination 2016
- Pedestrian TV Blogster Award Finalist (Lifestyle Category) 2014
- Pedestrian TV Blogster Award Finalist (People’s Choice) 2014
- Contributing writer to Melbourne Girl
- Featured in Top Lifestyle Bloggers Reveal Their Best Life Hacks
- Key Speaker at the Kidspot Voices of 2015 Masterclasss
- Published the The Fashion Lovers Guide To Chapel Street